Dressing up for Diwali is something we all look forward to be. Whether we celebrate it at home or go to taash parties, dressing up to the nines is a must. We, at VelvetCase are as exited as you for the upcoming festive season. We jumped at the festive opportunity to put together a curated collection of ethnic earrings that you can pair with your traditional attire on Diwali.
1. If you are someone who loves everything bling, then you are sure like these diamond studded teardrop earrings. They are simple, have a sleek design, and can be paired with almost any kind of ethnic outfit.
2. Chanel your inner fusion lover with these gorgeous chandbalis that are a little offbeat from your run-of-the-mill designs. You can pair them with a simple silk kurta or saree to take your ethnic look to another level.
3. Looking for a companion with that stunning anarkali you bought? Well, these golden jhumkas will make you look every bit of the diva that you are! Also, kundan is just the right thing to wear with anything ethnic!
4. Kundan drop earrings are a great way to amp up a traditional saree or lehenga. Studded with green, pink, and white kundan stones, these earrings also have beautiful pearls attached to them!
5. Jhumkis again! We are obsessed with them! And if they look this pretty, who wouldn’t be? Team this up with a patiala suit or salwar kurti to get set the Diwali look.
6. We have something for women with minimalistic taste too! These intricately webbed chaandbalis with colourful stones is just the accessory you need to pep up the look of a cotton kurti with pallazo!
7. Match any of your traditional outfit with these pink and green statement earrings to finish off your ethnic look. They are bold and chunky enough to make sure that you will not need any other jewellery while donning these!
8. Simple, yet extremely classy, these diamond earrings just the right companion to wear with an anarkali gown or cotton-silk saree. Wear some one-line diamond bangles in your hand to finish off the look with elan.
9. These breathtaking passa-style earrings are just what you need to pair with that heavily-embellished anarkali you are eyeing to wear. Add a maangtika if you want to go all-out with your ethnic look!
10. We finally have something that can be worn with indo-western outfits too. This beautifully-designed danglers can be worn with dhoti pants and blazers or embellished evening gowns!